Welcome to the Boston Reed program search and online registration system.
If you are interested in the Online Clinical Medical Assistant or Online Pharmacy Technician program, please call 800-201-1141 + option 2 for class availability.
Prior to enrolling online, please be aware of the following information:
- At this time, we cannot complete enrollments for online programs in AL, IL, MD, NE, NY, TX, UT, WY. Other online program availability varies by state.
- After you submit your information, you will be contacted by an Admissions Counselor to complete your enrollment. You will be asked to:
- Provide a copy of a High School Diploma or GED from a U.S. institution
- E-Sign an enrollment agreement, School Performance Fact Sheet, and Assumption of Risk Agreement. If you choose to finance your tuition, you will be required to sign additional contract documentation related to your financing arrangement.
- Be sure to read all of the program information prior to enrolling.
If you prefer to reserve your seat by phone, contact us at 800-201-1141 + option 2.